Based in San Carlos, California
22 November, 2011
DescriptionDoReMi 1-2-3 is the first in a groundbreaking new series of kid-friendly, musical learning apps that encourages training of the musical ear!
AboutDoReMi 1-2-3 is designed to engage kids’ creativity and tickle their funny bones! Using playful characters, unique musical sounds, and fun rewards, DoReMi 1-2-3 offers a cutting-edge twist on classic ear training techniques, teaching young ears how to differentiate between pitches and play real song sequences—all by ear! Learn how to play childhood melodies with cows, sheep, stars, and many other friendly characters in DoReMi 1-2-3, or play free mode and make your own musical creations.
- Free Play encourages musical exploration and experimentation.
- Record and play back your creations in 4 musical modes!
- Play fun, ear-training games that teach pitch recognition and scale placement. Songs are strategically divided into musical building blocks for optimal retention!
- Real-time artificial intelligence automatically adjusts to match your child’s level of mastery, guaranteeing fun rewards—and just the right amount of challenge—at all levels!
- LET YOUR EARS DO THE LEARNING WHILE YOU PLAY!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Reached #1 iPad Music Game in the US"
- "Won 2nd in Best Music Teaching App" Best App Ever Awards, 2011
- "Top 10 Music Education Apps" Smart Apps For Kids
- "It was creative and engaging; something that is very important for an app to have."
- Frances, One By One Education
- "This game is no one-trick pony! You and your kids are going to have tons of fun discovering all of its little secrets!"
- Lisa, Rockland Mother
- "This app by Creativity Inc. trumps their competitors by incorporating numbers and colors into their beautifully illustrated musical world."
- Allie Hall, AppoLearning
- "The overall design is fantastic! Kid-friendly, intuitive, cheery, contains adorable characters."
- Tracy Braatz, Best Apps For Kids
- "This app from Creativity is an outstanding example of high quality early learning which has been developed by a team of experts."
- Gill Robins, iPad App Reviews
- "A fabulous app. We are REALLY enjoying it!"
- Lorraine Akemann, Moms With Apps
- "Fun and entertaining. Can you learn a song through this process? Yes."
- Christopher J. Russell, Technology in Music Education
- "I really enjoyed your app. I'll use it with all my young students, and recommend it for everyone!"
- Michael Graham, professional cellist and teacher
- "I absolutely loved your App. I couldn't say enough when I was playing the game... It made you want to learn and not stop."
- Dawn Harms, professional conductor, violist and teacher
- "My kids love it! They keep going back to it. Bravo!"
- Candace Guirao, professional violinist, teacher, and mother of two
- "This is definitely an app I wouldn't mind letting Jack play with more... because you actually learn things -- colors, numbers, shapes, and all about music."
- Mrs. Clark, Clarks Condensed
- "The verbal instructions are fabulous with just the right amount of encouragement and the interface is really fun, bright and colourful."
- Eleanor Holland, Smart Apps for Kids
- "I like the pandas who go wo-wo-ro-wo-mi-mi-miee!"
- Nick, age 10
- Music Statements: Research Briefs
- Early Childhood Learning
- Effects of Training and Practice on Musical Aptitude Test Score
- The Gordon Approach: Music Learning Theory
- Effects of Music Instruction on Literacy Capacities
- Music, Learning and Behavior: A Case for Mental Stretching
- The Effect of Music Training on Preschoolers' Spatial-Temporal Task Performance
- Results of Major Music Studies
- Music Training Enhances Preschool Children's Spatial-temporal Reasoning
- Learning of Math through Music Training and Spatial-Temporal Training
- The Blur Effect
- Effects of Early Musical Experience on Auditory Sequence Memory
- Music Lessons and IQ Positively Correlated
- Using EEG to Measure Maturation of Auditory Cortex in Infants
- Affect of Musical Training on Auditory Development in Children
- Melody Recognition by Two Month-Old Infants
- Pitch of Missing Fundamental in Infants
- Movement Influences Infant Rhythm Perception
- Kindermusik Training Effect on Infants
- Neural Representation of Transposed Melody in Infants
- Enhanced Auditory Cortical Development By Music in Children
- Brain Anatomy and Music
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Creativity Mobile
Creativity Mobile is a division of Creativity, Inc. focused on mobile game development that aims to provide people of all ages with only the best quality content possible.
More information on Creativity Mobile, our logo & relevant media are available here.
DoReMi 1-2-3 Credits
Sally Albert, Charles Albert, Joshua Garrett
Joshua Garrett, Gene Wang, Jessica Wu
Angela Chung, Julia Edholm
Funosophy: Founder and CEO
We Software Ltd.
Fingerprint Digital, Inc.